We’re doing it again! Registration has just opened for Paine to Pain 2016, with a tentative date of September 25th!
And we are once again doing it for the stupid-cheap price of $30! Yes, you read that right:
THIRTY FRIGGEN DOLLARS!
This comes with two big fat caveats, of course:
- It assumes we get our permits from the various municipalities for that date; and
- There is, as always, a no-refund, no-exchange policy.
So you get stupid-cheap in exchange for a bigger risk of no-show due to injury or conflict with your yet-to-be born nephew’s party celebrating that he’s now 3 months old and big enough for the baby jogger so your sister can race around town with him as she works off the pregnancy weight but won’t be able to use on Paine to Pain because it’s on trails!
Yes! I know that was a run-on sentence! I’m not a schmuck! Just excited! Can’t you see all the exclamation marks!!!
Registration is open for just three days! Did you get that?
Just. Three. Days.
The rush to register last year was like the Running of the Brides at a bridal gown sale! (And you thought trail running was risky?)
But if you blow this stupid-cheap early registration we will re-open on April 22nd, Earth Day, at our usual early-bird rate of $50. Still cheap! But not stupid-cheap! Stupid-cheap is a 40% discount off regular cheap!
And we once again thank our wonderful sponsors from this past year’s ridiculously successful race:
- Westchester Road Runner (White Plains)
- Montefiore New Rochelle
- New Rochelle Chevrolet
- Half Time Beverage
- NewRo Runners
- The Turkewitz Law Firm (NYC)
- Breaking the Tape Productions, LLC (Mamaroneck)
- PennyWise Consulting
- Push Fitness
- REI (Yonkers)
- Tony’s Kneaded Touch Massage (East Norwalk, CT)
- Athleta (Scarsdale)
- Dumont Center
- Dr. Elisa Kavanagh
- The Hudson Milk Company
- M2 Asset Management
- Stop & Shop
- Westchester Emergency Communications Association
- AJ’s Burgers (New Rochelle)
- DeCicco Family Markets
- Got Thyme (New Rochelle)
- Greenlife (Mamaroneck)
- H&R Bialys (New Rochelle)
- Modern Restaurant (New Rochelle)
- Simple Eats With Chef T
- The Smokehouse NY (Mamaroneck)
- Texas Roadhouse (New Rochelle)