This is what you need to claim your 2021 race bib:
- You must register online by October 5th. There is no in-person registration. None. Zero. Nada.
- You must show proof of vaccination along with your ID. This can be in either digital or paper form. We will accept a copy. Our policy is no vax = no bib. This is the reason for the policy.
- Don’t claim you forgot your vax certification. You will not get your bib.
- We will not entertain late claims of medical exceptions.
- As in years past, you can pick up the bib of another runner if you share the same last name or household. But you must have copies (digital or paper) of that person’s ID and vax certification.
- Do not expect me to have a sense of humor if you beg for an exception. I will not break my promise to the 1,000 runners and volunteers who are counting on a full-vaccination event simply because you forgot something.
- Where, when? You are strongly encouraged to pick up your race packet in advance at Westchester Road Runner at 179 E. Post Rd. in White Plains, NY on the Friday before the race, from 5-8 pm, or the Saturday before the race, from 10 am-4 pm.Pick up on race day is at the Thomas Paine Cottage Museum at 20 Sicard Ave., New Rochelle, from 7:00 – 8:30. Expect lines. This is also the staging area for the start.